Here are some key points they make in their conversation:
- Community becomes a crucible for witnessing and therefore loving, because if you really see you, I love you.
- The acts of Outrageous Love that address the Outrageous Pain in the world emerge from our Unique Essence.
- How do you access your Unique Essence?
- You access the realization that God is the infinity of intimacy and that you are God’s Unique Intimacy.
- You tast the Unique Essence of the other person.
- You access your own taste by being seen. That is also the path to self-love.
- If you go to vocation and co-creation too fast, it gets reduced to a project.
- At co-creation, you need to speak from your Evolutionary Unique Self that is the unique expression of the Evolutionary Impulse that lives in you, as you, and through you. You access the ecstatic urgency of the Evolutionary Impulse in you and speak from there.
Watch their dialogue here: