In this second part of their dialogue (click here for part 1), Barbara Marx Hubbard and Marc Gafni talk about the notion of a post-conventional obligation that is not driven by outside authorities but by a passionate impulse to create, serve, and self-actualize.
- Why so many humans seem to lack in empathy
- How Unique Self consciousness helps us to understand that each of us is needed
- How the evolutionary impulse drives us to greater and greater passion, service, and self-actualization
- Why that creates a sacred obligation for every one of us
- How that allows our “local selves” or egos to relax into the arms of our Unique Self